Friday, November 26, 2004

New Colors

I'm generally not fond of bright colors so I'm not sure if I'll keep it this way.

Thanksgiving's over. I tried not to eat too much. Only had one plate of food and dessert. The day was quite, just 7 of us at dinner. After dinner, I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter


with my little cousin. Even though it isn't as dark as the book, I guess because of the PG rating, its my favorite of the series so far. I think the scene in which a Dementor first appeared, scared the hell out of my cousin. Hehe. One of my favorite characters wasn't in the movie, not even a mention of him, and of course Dumbledore was played by someone else; Richard Gambon. I guess it's because I was used to seeing Richard Harris in that role. I also watched The Gods Must Be Crazy 2

GMBC2


Like the prequel, a low budget, slapstick comedy, set in the Kalahari Desert. The funniest scene involved a New York Lawyer, her water cup, and a baboon.

No comments: