Monday, November 15, 2004

4 more days to go. I can't believe I'm complaining and its only Monday!!! Today was a drag. I'm beginning to detest weekdays, the work-week needs to be shorter....3 day weekends for all. Speaking of weekends, I'm afraid I might be falling back into old habits. I'll get to that in a second.

Saturday, went shopping with Cnot and Mon. Overall it was a good day. We saw a movie (Bridget Jones), funny, entertaining, good movie. Then we spent the rest of the day shopping. It was fun to hang out, catch up, but if you're not an avid shopper, I don't recommend you spend more than 5 hours at the mall. The place is a mad house. All my Christmas shopping will be done online, and if I'm forced to go back, it'll be early in the morning on a weekday.

Ok now back to the old habit. One word: Goonga! I don't know what to say. I wouldn't say its a bad habit....just an old habit. I choose to believe that I've learnt my lesson, that I've matured, that I know what to and what not to expect, but I might be in denial, and not realize that I'm an idiot....sigh. We barely spoke to each other for about 7 months, and in a matter of weeks, things are back to the way they were....well not exactly. We've grown apart. I don't feel the need to speak to him all the time, or see him all the time, which means that I won't miss him as much when he's not around. That might seem like a cruel thing to say, but its true. I do like hanging out with him, but not all the time. We're both single, we both need space, and we're free to do whatever we want.

As far as doing whatever we want......I think I need some sort of pill that can curb my libido. Is there such a thing??? I need to do some research. This is why I get stuck in situations that take me too long to get out of!!! Another sigh! Maybe I need a replacement for Adam, he's not up to par anymore.

And what am I supposed to do about my ex??? Today he accused me of being abusive while we were together. He said I was mean and hurtful because I broke up with him twice and that I tried to kill him. Well the second part's kinda true, but it was an accident and it wouldn't have killed him. I bought a massager for him because he was always complaining about his back, and there's only so much my hands can do. Anyways, the first time I tried it on him, I asked if I could turn it all the way up to see how strong the impulses got, "Sure!" he said. A second later, he starts screaming, "Turn that fucking thing off!!!." I turn it off, yank the pads off him, and he gives me this look of death. How was I supposed to know it would be that strong??? There's no warning in the instructions (I don't think so) about turning it all the way up. Anyways, he thinks I was trying to hurt him. Oh well.

Now back to why today was a drag. First off it's Monday, and there was nothing to do. Well nothing I wanted to do anyway. I could've called some offices and begged for paper work that we need but I hate dealing with idiots, especially doctors who act like idiots. I mean how can you be so stupid and yet you have an M.D.??? Do you know how many forms we get back, where they sign on lines that are highlighted and state "DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM!!!!" I mean, how much simpler can it be??? But yet so many of them sign it and send it back to us. Then we have to spend a month or two tracking these doctors down, trying to get the correct form from them. Imbeciles!!! And don't let me get started on the doctors at HU!!! They're in a league of their own.
Anyways, I've realized that I've said entirely too much for one day, so I'm off to watch football. GO EAGLES!!! Later bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so many comments not enough time. your ex is a immature idiot so forget him. but the other dude. Much needs to be said about that. If you are being honest with yourself about your feelings then you can avoid past mistakes BUT it is a dangerous road. its like you jumped off this cliff before and hurt yourself. Now you have a bungy cord but the but the cliff is still really damn high.
all from me. you know who this is.