Sunday, November 28, 2004

A few things I realized today:

1. I need a better attitude towards my job. I spend at least 30/40 hours a week pissed off, irritated, (or trying not to be), or gossiping about people. I'm too young and underpaid to be stressed at some bullshit job. And as far as the gossiping thing, if I can do it, what's to stop others from gossiping about me??? (Not that they'll have a whole lot to talk about). Unlike some people, I do not reveal my deepest secrets to any and everyone.

2. I cannot be with someone who does not respect his mother. It'll be one thing if she was a horrible, crack-whore mom, but she's one of the sweetest people I've met and she does so much for him. The way he talks to her sometimes makes me cringe. I would never ever dream of using some of the words he uses around her in front of my mom....I can just feel her handprint on my face just thinking about it. The sad part about it is he doesn't realize he's being disrespectful, which makes me think that if he can do it to his mom, why not me???

3. I can do better!!! No. 3 was supposed to be my lucky number, "THE ONE," (Is the comma supposed to go inside the quotation mark or outside? I never really paid attention in English class). Anyway, it was rather disappointing. It wasn't that he didn't try; I just came to the conclusion that I can do a whole lot better. Even with all the drama, I'd have to say that No. 2 was more exciting. Speaking of No. 2, it’s so easy to fall back into old, familiar routines or situations. But I'm wiser (at least I like to think that I am), and like I said before, "I CAN DO BETTER!!!"

No comments: