Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I didn't know how much I cared until they made the announcement and I started screaming at the radio. Another 4 years of................... I'm sure you'll find tons of appropriate words to fill in the blank. So after we listened to Kerry's speech, I decided to launch my own protest. I stopped working. I sat at my desk until the day was over and did absolutely nothing. I will continue to do this for the rest of the week or however long it takes me to feel better about the situation. Why you ask??? Because I work for Republicans and I'm under-paid. So feel free to call or text me tomorrow, I will be available and at your disposal all day.

Also found out that Bean is leaving for Kentucky on Tuesday for 1-3 years. No more Beanie!!!! I'm sure he'll read this and laugh or say that I don't care that he's leaving. Even though we don't talk or see each other as much as we should, you're still a good friend and I'll miss you.

No comments: