Friday, February 25, 2005

hmm.......

i'm not really sure what to make of this, because yesterday my account was in the negatives because of some screw-up by sprint....god i fucking hate them sometimes. so i woke up this morning to check my account. today's payday and i have direct deposit. i log-in and go to account summary. imagine my surprise to find a large chunk of money deposited from work that i know damn well isn't mine. my check is twice the normal amount. i know its just wishful thinking that its all mine. maybe i got another raise, and they just failed to mention it to me. but i know this isn't true, that mg probably just screwed up while he was doing the cards, and when i go in today he's going to realize what happened and the money will all be gone. maybe he's doing the advance pay thing again...i hate that, because then i have money that i'm not supposed to have for the next two weeks and i'm sooooo tempted to spend it.

No comments: