Monday, February 07, 2005

Aaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

sitting here for the past hour with a spoon in my mouth and a bottle of cherry flavored children's benadryl in front of me.....contemplating whether i should take it. i know i have issues.

A) reasons i'm supposed to take it:
runny nose
sneezing
itchy, watery eyes
itchy throat

B) reasons i want to take take:
it puts me to sleep

just 3 teaspoons and i'm gone. i can sleep through the night which is a rare thing for me. but my cold's almost gone. this is how i developed a dependency on nyquil last year. i don't have any sleeping pills, not sure if i'd take them if i did. so that leaves me with the benadryl.

hmmmm.....keep taking it every night for a few more weeks even though i don't need it or spend the next few nights getting 2 or 3 hours of sleep and go to work even more miserable and pissy. i wonder what the sides effects are for taking too much benadryl???

No comments: