Thursday, January 20, 2005

time for a change

i'm a true pisces. the tides have changed. i feel it all around me and in everything i do. my attitude towards work, family and certain people needs to change. i need to change my work ethics. i need to change the way i dress. i need to change or replace certain "friends." today was just the beginning. i cut off ties to certain people. my relationship with them, if it had continued, would've been more detrimental to my well-being than beneficial to either of one of us. i know this is a decision i might regret later on in life, but right now i have to do what i feel is right for myself. all my time wasted with certain people should've been spent building stronger relationships with others. i don't regret any of it, i just feel its time to change.

i also need to change the way i dress. i was talking to barb the other day and i told her how i felt. this isn't me. i've gotten too comfortable in casual clothes. i'm not used to dressing up anymore. i miss dressing up. this isn't me. i've become too comfortable and too complacent about certain things. i need to do this for me.

i'll be 24 in a month....maybe that's why i feel the need to change. its time to cast aside the monkeys for a change....lol. don't get me wrong i still love them, but i need something different.

No comments: