Thursday, January 06, 2005

Randomness 2

I can't complain I'm bored for a few weeks. I have so many DVDs that I own that I have yet to watch. Here's the list:

1. The O.C.: Season 1
2. Seinfeld: Volume 1
3. Sex and the City: Season Six Part 1
4. The Superman Collection
5. Back to the Future Trilogy
6. King Arthur
7. I, Robot
8. Clerks
9. Dogma

Plus three movies from Netflix. So many movies, only 2 eyes. I need more eyes people!!!!!! At least it'll keep me distracted for a long time. I've been flirting too much lately with people I have no business flirting with. Oh well. Its harmless fun. I love boys, boys, boys, boys, boys I do adore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi firefly from...., Out surfing for information on how to seduce girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.