Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

1. Call mom and dad more often - Seeing as they live thousands of miles away, I only get to see them once a year, if I'm lucky. Well I've only seen my dad once in 8 years. I saw my mom twice last year. We used to be so close. I could talk to her about almost everything. Now I only get to talk to her once every few weeks. She even mentioned how we've grown apart. So my goal for this year is to call home at least once a week.

2. Get license - I've been procrastinating for far too long. I'm tired of depending on other people for rides, especially when those people are constantly late. I feel trapped. I need to stop procrastinating, just practice and take the test. It can't be that hard right????

3. Learn to play the guitar really well - I'm not giving up my other hobbies, I just need to set aside time everyday to practice. But seeing as my free time depends on the other peoples schedule, I never know exactly when I'll be home. I could always practice in the mornings before heading out.

A very short and simple list. I wasn't going to make any resolutions for this year because I never stick to them. But its only 3 things so far, that should be fairly easy. If something else important comes along, a simple "To Do" list will suffice.

So far 2005 has been a very slow year. I got home around noon from yesterdays activities. Cleaned up a little bit, played games online, took a 4 hour nap (I needed that), now I'm just waiting for Cnot and Mon to get here and party the night away. Well it won't be that much of a party, I'm making them help in putting together Kiki's bike. Fun times! Later bitches. And NO!!!, I will not make "stop calling people bitches" a resolution.


No comments: