Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm Back Bitches!!!!!!!!

Ok so I haven't been gone that long, but its so unlike me to go a week without posting. Anyways between work, 2 nights of The O.C. marathon and everything else, I've been pretty tired and stressed out. Work's being pretty stressful but today was a little bit better. I really don't need to let these people stress me out anymore. Afterall its just a job. I'm all caught up on the O.C., and I'm now trying to finish watching 24: Season 3, since season 4 premeired last sunday.

In other news, I'm trying to plan something for my birthday. I still want to go to Vegas. Everyone loves the Vegas. Lol. But that might have to wait a while, because people will need to get funds together. Other places on list so far; PA (I can spend the week with guru, K, and Izzy and maybe Cnot can come down if she's not too busy), a day trip to NY, ATL (free room and board for the weekend with the best in-laws to be), and someone said I should add Miami to the list, but I think I should save that for another time. So if you have any ideas, let me know.

Well, thats all for now. Life's boring again. No big updates. No gossip at work, sad to say. We have two new guys at work. I thought I'd have some more eye candy. I was wrong. I did some investigating today, they're both too young. Oh well. The white van's disappeared. It hasn't been around for ages. Ummm......I think thats all. Anyways time to go. O.C. at 8pm. Till tomorrow bitches!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i read synopsis of the episodes i missed so far in season 2. www.tvtome.com i know i'm crazy and sleep deprived. lol