Sunday, December 26, 2004

Quick Recap

Its over!!!!! Finally. Its been a long week.

Monday was uneventful. Got up at 6a.m. went to work, got home around 7p.m.

Tuesday - took the day off went shopping with Bean and Manny (am I allowed to call him Manny now???)

Wednesday - went to work, got off at 5p.m. After work, went to Best Buy and Toys"R"Us. Got home around 7:30p.m., went to the movies at 10:30p.m., got home around 12:45p.m., couldn't go to sleep until after 2:00a.m.

Thursday - got up at 6:30a.m., went to work, got off at 6p.m. After work I went over to Goonga's and didn't get home until 3a.m.

Friday - got up at 10:45a.m., went to paint Kiki's room, finished around 7p.m., came home wrapped gifts, helped my cousin pack, went to sleep around 1a.m.

Saturday - got up at 7a.m. coz my cousin wanted to open gifts. Cleaned up a little bit, ate Christmas dinner around 4p.m., chilled with the fam, went over to Sarah's around 10p.m. to drop off gifts. Came back home, watched a movie, went to sleep at 2a.m.

Today - up at 6a.m., so far I've done nothing except fold my laundry, going over to the ex's at 2p.m.

I'm still tired!!!! I just want one day to sleep late and not have to worry about getting up and doing anything or going anywhere. Is that too much to ask for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand. I am up and around by 7 every day of the week. Unless I am lucky and I don't need the car on Saturday. Then it is only 6 days.
-marlita