Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Eeeh, macarena, a-hai!!!!!!!!!!

Halfway through the banquet, just as the host asked us to bow our heads and pray, I hear "My Goodies" blasting from the next hall. Lol. That was the most entertaining part of the whole thing. The playlist also included; Macarena, Electric Boogie, among others. That provided most of the entertainment for me. The speeches were drawn out and boring, the food was horrible, but I had a blast talking about people and bobbing my head to the sounds from next door.

I haven't been sleeping too well lately....blame it on the 3a.m. phone calls. I'm sure you can guess who's calling. So tonight my goal is to relax, use my mouse massager, watch a movie and go to sleep. Movies of note that I saw this past week; Remember the Titans


RTT


I can't believe I waited this long to see this movie. I loved it. Excellent movie.

and Dodge Ball


Dodgeball


Ben stiller, what more can I say???





No comments: