Friday, December 03, 2004

The Eye & the Stye

I have a stye (I think that's how you spell it). My left eyelid's swollen and my vision's blurry. It's been like this for 3 days. I wonder how long it'll take to go away??? I was told to put a warm/hot cloth on it. One of those old school remedies. Its not working. It hurts almost everytime I blink.

Well that's the bad news for this week. Good news is my mom's visiting. I swear she travels more than anyone I know. She had to go to India for a wedding so she decided to stop by before heading home. She's not staying too long this time, only a week, because my grandmother's sick. She bought a sari for me. Now I have to learn how to wrap it and find some function to wear it to. Another plus, I have more undies from Marks & Spencer. Woo hoo!!!

In other news, there was a mini hairshow in the parking lot at club NHPME. One of my coworkers, raccoon, was getting her hair done in the parking lot by her "godbrother" after taking a 2 hour lunch break. Nikki and I starred out the window in disbelief at the new level of "ghettoness."

The current gossip at NHPME (I know I said I wasn't going to gossip anymore, but these people are so ghetto & interesting its hard not to), "the harlot" might be facing jailtime. A case against her involving bad checks, fraud, etc., which according to her, happened when she was 14 (she's 21 now) and it was her sister who committed the crime. She was in court yesterday, and supposedly she was going to "rat out" her sister. I hope for her son's sake (he's a year old and too adorable) that she doesn't go to jail.

Now here's the reason she earned this role, harlot, in my pseudo-play. She got pregnant by her drug dealing, good for absolutely nothing boyfriend. After she had her son, she started messing around with one of the drivers at work while still living with bf. He got beat up by crazy, druggie bf. She sleeps with random men, male strippers & such, on a regular basis. About a month ago, while still living with bf, met cellphone guy, started sleeping with cellphone guy. Bf found out, broke the cellphone. She moved out of bf's house, moved in with cellphone guy's, married, but separated friend, who she was now sleeping with. Did I lose you yet??? I hope not. Anyways, she's now moving back in with crazy, druggie bf.

Well that's all for now, my eye is starting to twitch. I think I should get off the comp. and get some rest. Its Friday night and I'm stuck at home with a stye & a warm cloth. Goonga wanted me to hang out with him. Told him I couldn't. Could've been somewhere else by now having a ball. Oh well, maybe I'll watch a movie. G-nite bitches. Oh I need a new catch-phrase. Goonga stole "monkey nuts" from me. Now everyone's saying or calling each other "monkey nuts."

No comments: