Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things I miss about being in a relationship:

1. A nice, firm hand to scrub my back
2. hmm.....cricket......cricket.

Lol. Just kidding, there are a lot of things I miss about being with him in particular, too many to list, but there are some that I don't. I'm still trying to put together the missing pieces of the puzzle. I know now that he'll never tell me what truly happened, how things got this far and in a way, its better for some things to be left unsaid. I haven't had any meltdowns since the last post, so I think its safe to say that things are getting better. We even talk more and its not as hard as it was a couple of months ago. He's starting to voice his regret a little more, especially since he found out about the trip....jealous!!!....but we both know things have to stay this way for a while and maybe forever. Forever was what I was afraid of in the beginning and I had a hard time letting go, but it has to be this way. Besides, I need to sort out my feelings about my muse. This is something I have to address and settle with myself.

No comments: