Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Friend JL

So as a member of the stacks, I met this dude one day. We exchanged pleasantries through BB. A few months later, he's still around and I have to admit he's a pretty cool guy. He was there for me during my recent crisis...lending an ear and words of wisdom....and I'm there for him during "singing lady" and sometimes when he's bored at work. Lol. He comes from a Honda family and he's very family oriented. He lives close by so hopefully we'll get to meet one day. So here's to my friend JL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for the Shout out Tinkerbell,

Of course ill always be around for the good and bad an I do hope one day we can meet :) Beyond Sitting at the Computer an me Cracking Up at the Screen like i can see you....

Beep Beep ya when i pass ya back

Have a good Evening :)