Sunday, May 15, 2005

spring cleaning

i cleaned up and sorted all my boxes and shit i had packed up in the garage since i moved in. didn't realize i had so much stuff. found more books, journals, clothes, games, jewelry, pictures. things of interest that i found:

1) my original slinky - i won it as bet between goonga and i. i miss him.

2) my tweety diary from junior and senior year - can't read it though because i can't find the key to the lock and i don't want to break it.

3) my "List Your Self" book - which i have written anything in such a long time.

4) baby pictures of myself & my cousin in his stroller - now i get to tease him mercilessly because he thinks he's older than me just because he's taller.

5) an unopened box of 50 playtex super absorbency tampons- and here i've been wasting my money buying more.

6) more marks & spencers undies - thanks mom.

7) a list of requirements for my "ideal mate" (i think it was from high school)- saraha and i were bored one night on the phone and thats what we came up with. the only person so far who's met almost all of them is....goonga!

8) anne hooper's karma sutra - I FORGOT I HAD THIS!!!!!!!!!

9) money from back home (sierra leone) - which has absolutely no value here.

10) adaptor for my PS2 to watch DVDs - but since i lost the remote to the damn thing i can't use it anyway.

11) my little case of yarn - used to make bracelets for the summer.

12) pictures from korea - i thought i'd lost them.

No comments: