Thursday, September 27, 2007

WTHIWWTP???

So we  drove past the house on Good Luck today....the house with the probably the highest electric bill in the country (unless they own the company which would explain a lot of things). The owner(s) literally have the whole house decorated for every single holiday. The driveway, the lawn, the roof, the windows....last Christmas they ran out of space and used the neighbors house to help anchor some of the roof decorations!!! Yes that's how bad it is. Even when its not a holiday, the lights are still up and they're always on. I can understand not wanting to take all those lights down, but do you need to have them on??? I wonder how far up you'd have to go to not be able to see it.

Anyway we drove up today and guess what.....yep you got it!!! They have halloween decorations up already. I guess the time between labor day and halloween is just too long....yes they had it decorated for labor day. I'm going to try to take a picture tomorrow. Its on the way to the hairdresser...oops...I meant the hairstylist. I need batteries for my cam. A cell phone cam won't do it justice at all. I just thought of something...I've never seen anyone at that house. I mean for all the decorating and crap that they do you'd think you'd see someone outside rearranging or fixing something. But no not once in....how long has it been...3 years almost....not a single soul....and the front door's always open during the day. Its kinda like the ghost house in my neighborhood...I'll save that one for another post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.